Last week was a major fail. I got so wrapped up with things going on that I didn’t even take the time to write down my goals. And, I will admit, I had a difficult time remember what I really wanted to get done. Guess call that proof positive that to do lists/goals really DO work for me!
So, here I am again, back to getting on track with my goal setting. So, I don’t have any update for how I did last week, but I will share what I hope to accomplish this week!
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
1. Spend at least 1 hour daily giving one-0n-one time to each child.
2. Take the kids outside each day it is nice.
3. Clean out my winter clothes and purge items I no longer wear.
4. Prepare items for donating.
5. Clean out winter items in kids’ rooms (move clothes around).
6. Get ready for Easter with my family.
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up nearly 13%!
2. Save for trip to Disney with the kids by 12/1/12 – in progress
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space – in progress
What are your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!