If you’ve been following the site, I’m sure you probably noticed that my goals were MIA recently. I’ve just not been able to keep up and figured that there are times that I need to step away and just focus on what matters. But – now that I’m back on track again – so too come my goals!
We’ve got summer vacation coming up here (starting Tuesday), so that means a totally different dynamic in the house with kids home all day long. That means my priorities and goals will change – which I think should be fun!
These goals are the same that I had a few weeks ago and I felt that they were just “doable” for me. The things I listed were realistic goals that fit into what was going on in our family.
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
1. Storytime with the kids each morning.
2. Plan ahead and ensure a warm meal is waiting for my family each evening.
3. Keep the computer off after dinnertime and focus on my kids.
4. Keep up with emails and deals to ensure my readers can save.
5. Do only what I can during a day and remember that I am only me and can not compare myself to others.
What are your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!