If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
- Get a free Redbox game rental when you text TRYUS to 727272.
- You can get a free subscription to Baby Talk Magazine!
- Get a coupon for $1/1 McDonald’s Cherry Berry Chiller or other select beverage (read coupon for fine print).
I also shared how to get organized with your coupons! Here are the methods I shared:
- Smalll, purse sized. These usually do not have very many slots and works for a casual couponer.
- Accordian File – Clipless Method. Rather then clip your coupns. Just paper clip them closed and jot down the date on the outside. Then, file them into the month slot in your folder. Pull and clip the coupons as you need them.
- Binder. This is the largest method. Use baseball card sleeves and divide the coupons by category. I’d recommend a binder which zips closed.You can read MORE about getting organized with your coupons (and even find pictures and details on sections to use for your own).