If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
- This week, 9 oz Dawn Dish liquid is on sale for $0.59 with your Hen House card. Clip the $0.25 off coupon from this past weekend’s Proctor & Gamble insert and get it for just $0.09 (after your coupon is doubled).
- Visit Target’s Sample spot and request a free sample of Starbucks K-Cups!
- Sign up for the Baskin Robbins birthday club, and you will get a free 2.5 oz ice cream every year on your birthday!
If you live in Kansas City, you know that this week is All Star week and we will have thousands of people coming here for the big game. Many will take in some of the tourist attractions and so could you — by becoming a home town tourist! Make sure you check VisitKC.com for great special offers and coupons! Here are some ideas:
- Take a tour of KC’s own brewery – Boulevard Brewery. You can enjoy a complimentary tour Wed – Sun – but you you need to all ahead and make reservations.
- Stop on by the Money Museum at the Federal Reserve. It is completely free — and you’ll get a fun souvenier — Your own bag of shredded money!!!
- Check out the entire city by stopping by City Hall and heading up to the observation deck. You’ll get a birds’ eye view of the entire city — for free!
- If you want to splurge a bit, you can take KC’s gangster tour. You will learn more about the gangsters who lived in Kansas City and even about the infamous Union City Massacre. Tickets are $29 each, but you can grab a coupon and save $4 off of the price of admission.
Since most of us can’t afford tickets to the All Star Game, you all might like to join in one of the FREE watch parties around the city: 18th & Vine, Crown Center, Guadalupe Center, Kansas City Zoo, Zona Rosa. The pre-game starts at 6 pm, so make sure you get there early enough to find a great place to sit.