If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
Savings Tip: Consider setting up a Finances Manual to help you get organized in preparing your taxes. I’ve got more information, including instructions right here for you, but here are some reasons why it pays to do this:
- Saves time/money when someone prepares your taxes. You will not have to dig through a box of receipts and papers to find the information they need.
- Can possibly save tax dollars. When you are organized, you don’t forget to include a deduction or income amount – which can cost more in taxes — or worse, result in an audit.
- A Finances manual is set up and can just be filed away after the end of the year – making it simple to refer to if you need to in the future.
- Consider one of the FREE sites for your taxes – Complete Tax, Turbo Tax or H&R Block (You will have to pay for your state filing – which is usually around $10 for each site. The more complex your taxes, the more the tax forms cost).
- Purchase a Salad and Drink at Fazoli’s and get a FREE baked spaghetti through February 10, 2012
- Chick-fil-A is offering FREE breakfast from February 6th – 11th. You will need to visit their website to make your reservation.
- Build-A-Bear – Save $5 off of a $25 purchase between now and February 14th.