If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
I shared some of my favorite Staycation Ideas, but you can find even MORE Staycation ideas – maybe one will work for you!
- Rather than go out to the “K” and spend money on tix, food and everything, bring the ballpark home! You can make ballpark foods like hot dogs and nachos, donn your favorite jersey and then catch the game on TV. Best part is that you won’t spend a ton of money and won’t fight traffic driving home.
- Set up your own water park. Use your own pool, slip ‘n slide and sprinklers. Arrange them in an obstacle course for the kids to run and play and stay cool. Be sure to make some popsicles because it isn’t a water park without frozen treats!
- Camp out in your own backyard. We have done this a couple of times and it is so much fun! We pick up the makings for s’mores, tell stores and try to catch a few fireflies before we climb into our tent for the night. Our city is actually sponsoring a family campout in the park, so check with your local Parks & Recreation department for similar events.
Here are the deals we also shared this morning:
- Tomorrow (June 1st) is National Donut Day. That means you can get a free donut at Krispy Kreme!
- Download a free Kindle book – Gooseberry Patch Brownie and Bar recipes. You can download an app for your iPad or Android device to get these for free as well (no Kindle required).
- Join the DQ Blizzard Fan Club and get a free Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blizzard coupon. Plus, get up to 6 additional Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blizzards each year!