If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
- Free Sample of Metamucil: Walmart is offering a free sample of Metamucil. Just complete the form on their site. (offer good while supplies last).
- Auntie Anne’s Preztels: On March 3rd, you can get a FREE pretzel as part of Pretzel Day. No coupon required – but limited to one per customer. Details on their Facebook page.
- Redbox: When you reserve a game on-line, you can actually get your first night’s rental FREE. This offer is only good through today – March 1st.
I also shared some information about stockpiling…here are some of my tips to keep in mind:
- Is it really a good deal? For me – if I can get it for at least 50% off it is a good deal. If I can save 75% or more then it is a stock up price for me. Only you can determine what is a good deal, based upon the items you purchase.
- Where do you shop for stockpile deals? I watch my favorite stores – but really the drug stores offer me the greatest discounts and savings when it comes to stocking up. Just watch the ads and our matchups here on Penny Pinchin’ Mom.
- What is a good amount to stockpile? That depends upon what you are stockpiling. Paper goods have no shelf life, where as food items do. Just make sure that you do not purchase so much that you end up throwing food away – as that is throwing money out the window.
- Don’t run every deal. Just because something is on sale doesn’t mean it is necessarily the best deal. Learn the sales cycles, watch your coupons and you can slowly build a nice stockpile.