If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
- For Kids – have them use their hands to create cards or pictures. When put together in the right way, they make a heart. Some ideas include: Handprint cards or Handprint canvas.
- Baked goods – make heart shaped cupcakes. Just place a marble in the muffin tin outside of the liner and it will make in indentation and you’ll have heart shaped cupcakes…..an inexpensive way to say I love you.
- For adults — create a coupon booklet. You can include items like “Free Pass From Dinner Dishes” or “One Night of Remote Control Ownership”. It doesn’t have to be fancy – it just comes from the heart.
- For Adults or kids — write a love letter. Too often we don’t tell those we care about how much we love them. A letter can mean so much – and is something they can cherish long after the holiday has ended.
- Kids can make their own valentines’ by hand. One idea is to use a heart and slide a pencil through it as the arrow – and say You’re just WRITE for me!
- Healthy Choice Soup is on sale for $0.79 a can at Price Chopper. Use a printable coupon for $1/3 cans and get them for just $0.46 each!
- Get an Arby’s Fish Sandwich and small fries for $2.99 — coupon is required.
- Donate an old pair of jeans at Aeropostale and get 25% off of a new pair – coupon is required.