Toys R Us / Babies R Us is the newest company to join the “Price Match Club!” As usual with price matching they have specific policies in mind, so review this list before you try to do it at your store:
Toys R Us Price Match Guidelines:
- They will match all competitor store advertised prices.
- The price match is valid only on your in-store purchase.
- They match thier OWN online pricing in the stores (except for those that specifically state – online price only).
- Your item has to be identical to the one advertised (brand, size, color, etc).
- You will need to show the original (complete) ad showing the current dates at the time of your purchase.
- Price matching is done after any TRU or BRU coupons are deducted.
- If you find a lower price within 7 days of your purchase, you can get the price match (must have a valid receipt).
What they will not match:
- Store or category wide discounts.
- BOGO offers
- Gift with purchase offers (i.e. gift cards)
- Only Percentage (%) off discounts
- Out-of-stock or limited quantity items
- Doorbuster items
- Prices advertised on Black Friday
- Internet pricing for non-baby gear items
- Competitor Coupons
They also will match online prices for all identical items or models of baby gear merchandise from selected national competitors who carry a large variety of juvenile and baby products.
Additional guidelines for baby gear:
- Online advertisements and prices from selected national competitors will be price matched in store.
- Competitor shipping charges will be calculated and factored in the cost of the online price.
- Baby gear includes the following items: high chair, play yards, swings, bouncers, entertainers, bassinets, doorway jumpers,
jumperoos, car seats and accessories, strollers and accessories, shopping cart covers, bottle totes and changing pads.