Turkey Oreo Treats are a hit with the kids every time you make them.
With all the baking that goes on at Thanksgiving, I always try to find something the kids can make so they feel like they’re contributing. These little Turkey Oreo Treats are the perfect little treat for them to help with!
They’re festive and fun, and no one will believe how easy they are!
Find even more great recipes for your next get together.
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Candy Corn
- Edible Candy Eyes
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Begin by lining a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips until they're a smooth consistency.
- Using a fork, dip the pretzel twists in, three at a time. and place them in a clover shape on the wax paper.
- Dip the bottom of the oreo into the chocolate, and place them on top of the chocolate covered pretzel clovers.
- Use a spoon and drip three dots on the top of the oreo, two for the eyes, and one for the nose.
- Place the candy eyes, and the candy corn nose onto the chocolate drips.
- Repeat this until you have as many cute little turkeys as you want!
- Allow them to cool for an hour, or place them in the freezer for fifteen minutes.