The holiday craziness is here. Everyone is doing what they can to find the best deal on those items they need or want. But what if you could actually do something more with your shopping? How about being able to help save for your child’s (or grandchild/godchild’s) education all while shopping?
Upromise allows you to do that. While most people think it’s just a credit card, there is more to it than that. Check out the ways that your everyday spending helps you save for college:
- 5% cash back for college from over 850+ online retailers at shop.upromise.com (and members still get to take advantage of all the great retailer holiday promotions – it’s double dipping on savings)
- 2% – 8% cash back for college from over 10,000 restaurants (that includes purchases for gift certificates at the restaurant)
- Cash back on travel with ExxonMobil, and sites like Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, and Hotels.com (and still use your travel memberships or rewards programs)
- Cash back for college on everything you purchase with the Upromise MasterCard®
- You can also invite family, like grandparents, aunts and uncles, to join Upromise and the cash back for college they earn from their purchases can be automatically contributed to your Upromise account and your child’s college savings
While you may already know about those things, did you know that there are even more ways to rack up the savings? And no, it isn’t because you will spend more money, there are bonuses being offered this holiday season!!!
- 10% Tuesdays – every Tuesday through 12/16, there are dozens of online retailer favorites who are doubling their cash back to 10%
- 5% Cash back on gift card purchases with participating partners, including giftcertificates.com
- Free Shipping Day with dozens of popular partners on 12/18
- And of course extra savings opportunities on the big shopping days, Black Friday and Cyber Monday
That means if you plan on giving gift cards, you can actually get PAID to shop! And check out the opportunities to increase your college savings – just by shopping on Tuesday!
The best part of all is that you don’t have to do anything more than shop through Upromise in order to save for college. You create your account, start shopping and the savings are automatically funded for you. As busy parents (godparents, aunts, uncles, grandparents….) we don’t have time to stop to move money around. Upromise makes it simple to save for college. It does it while you do what you plan on doing anyhow — shopping!!!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Upromise. All opinions are my own and were not influenced by any parties.