Ready to plan your meals for the upcoming week! We are here to give you a few ideas!
- Sunday: Fettucini Alfredo w/broccoli , french bread, carrot sticks
- Monday: Tater Tot Casserole
- Tuesday: Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- Wednesday: Leftover Night
- Thursday: Ham Sandwiches, chips, fresh veggies
- Friday: Dinner Out
- Saturday: Chicken bruschetta, salad, rice and rolls
TATER TOT CASSEROLE
1 lb ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 Tbs flour
1/2 can milk
1/2 bag of tater tots
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese.
Heat oven to 350. Brown hamburger (use your regular spices you may use when cooking beef if you like). Drain and set aside. In the same skillet, mix soup, flour and milk until well blended and slightly thickened (may need to use more flour or milk as needed to reach desired consistency). Grease casserole dish and then place 1/2 of the tater tots in the bottom. Add 1/2 of the meat, 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the cheese. Repeat. Bake for one hour.