If you have never done a menu plan, you may think that you don’t need one. That is actually not true. By planning, you can save yourself time and money. Of course, if you’ve never set one up before you might not be sure where to start! Take a look at this post on How to Create a Weekly Menu Plan and Shopping List.
Before you get started creating your own plan, make sure you take a look at all of our FREE Menu Plan and Shopping List forms. You can either print them off, or even fill one out before printing it for the week – the choice is yours!
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (print only)
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (customize and print)
- Weekly Shopping List (print only)
Here is my menu plan for the week!
Sandwiches, yogurt sticks, baked chips, cheese sticks, cereal treats, apple sticks, yogurt raisins, and/or grapes
Cheese and Crackers
Sunday: Roast, potatoes and carrots
Monday: Chicken enchiladas
Tuesday: Lasagne, french bread, salad
Thursday: Sandwiches, chips and fresh veggies
Friday: Cheese and chicken enchiladas
Saturday: Dinner Out