If you have never done a menu plan, you may think that you don’t need one. That is actually not true. By planning, you can save yourself time and money. Of course, if you’ve never set one up before you might not be sure where to start! Take a look at this post on How to Create a Weekly Menu Plan and Shopping List.
Before you get started creating your own plan, make sure you take a look at all of our FREE Menu Plan and Shopping List forms. You can either print them off, or even fill one out before printing it for the week – the choice is yours!
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (print only)
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (customize and print)
- Weekly Shopping List (print only)
Here is my menu plan for the week!
Yogurt with granola
Grilled Cheese or Chicken Nuggets, oranges/raisins, yogurt, chips
Apples with Peanut Butter
Cheese and Crackers
Sunday: Chicken broccoli alfredo, salad, french bread
Monday: Grille Brats/Dogs, Chips, fresh veggies
Tuesday: Leftover night
Wednesday: Cheezy Chicken Simmer (recipe coming), rolls, salad
Thursday: Homemade mac ‘n cheese, sausage, corn, rolls
Friday: Cheese and onion enchiladas, chips, salsa, salad
Saturday: Dinner Out