I am sure you have been told time and time again that you need to back up your data. It is a simple concept, but sadly, many of us think that it would never happen to us. While your device my never crash, what would happen if it were stolen? What about your data and those photos? What about that email you had saved only on your phone?
Sure, you can back up things to your cloud, but is that done automatically for you?n many cases, it is not. You have to remember to do and if you don’t, well, you can find yourself in a world of hurt.
I’ve actually lost 2 hard drives — within 10 days of one another! Fortunately, I noticed the drive was going out and backed up my files. However, I could have lost it all. Photos, emails, documents and more. It would have been devastating to lose it all. Since that happened, I do all I can to back up our files all of the time. I have our computers set up for an autoback up to a service. However, what about our tablets and phones? I had not thought about that, until I was contacted by iDrive.
iDrive is relatively new, but they are making a huge impact in the technology field. They have created a system which backs up all of your devices — yes unlimited! I have found sites which do this, but for each one above 3 or 5, you pay more money. I just want to pay one fee and know that everything is backed up!
I actually counted the devices we have in our home. Between computers, phones and tablets, we have more than TEN. (Gosh, that sounds like a lot – but with 5 family members, it actually makes sense). What would happen if we lost those devices. No more photos. It would be gone in an instant.
I just started using iDrive for our backup – and absolutely love it! Like I said, I am not limited to the number of devices we can use, which is such a huge savings. I also love that all of our files are synced in real time! Check out all that this service has to offer:
- Universal on-line back up. All devices are sync’d into a single account. You can also back up data from mapped drives.
- 3 TB of Backup. Files can be retrieved in less than a week (via storage shipment). That way, you don’t use bandwith to get your files.
- Secure. They use 256-bit AES encryption which attaches a user-defined key which is not stored anywhere. That means even iDrive can’t access your files (so make sure you write this down and keep it handy as they can’t retrieve it for you).
- Fast. It uses both incremental and compressed backups to ease bandwith usage.
- Real time backup. It actually recognizes when a change is made and backs it up right away.
- Share your folders. You can actually share files, folders and images via email, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Remote management. You can access your backed up files, settings and more from any browser.
- Facebook and Instagram backup. Back up these images as well!
- Archived. All files are saved until YOU delete them. They will not remove any data for you. You actually run an Archive Cleaner to match computer data to your account.
- …… and more!
Just about anyone with a device really needs to take steps to ensure that your data is backed up. You could pay a lot for this, but we’ve got a deal EXCLUSIVE for our readers! Rather than paying the annual fee of $59.50, you can save 75% and get one year for only $14.88!! That is HUGE!
You’ve got to check into this – it really is something you can’t afford not to do!