There are so many apps out there which can help you with just about anything you might need. I’ve shared several of them in the past (you can find them here and here). You’ll find some other interesting apps below, which you might want to download to your device right away!
1. Grocery IQ. Scan items to make grocery list and it will find the coupons you need to print or load onto your shopper card. This app is available for both Apple and Android devices. Cost: Free.
2. Apples2Oranges. This app will help you quickly convert your cost into per unit prices. Only available for Apple at this time. Cost: Free.
3. KidsMealsDeals. If you want to find a local restaurant which is offering current discounts or offers on kids meals, this is the app for you! This is available in both the Apple and Android markets. Cost: Free.
4. HotelTonight. Check this site at noon each day to find updated deals on hotel rooms. You can save BIG money if you don’t book your hotel before you travel and use this app to find a hot deal instead (flexibility required if you plan on using this one). Available for both Android and Apple devices. Cost: Free.
6. Dining Deals. Find all sorts of coupons and deals when you plan on dining out. Easily search by name to see if your favorite eatery happens to have a coupon! Available for Android. Apple users might check out FORKS instead. Cost: Free.
7. Around Me. This app will help you find the nearest shop, bank, gas station and more! It uses your current location and then tells you how to get to the location of your choice! Download either the Android or Apple versions. Cost: Free.
8. My Fitness Pal (Calorie Counter). Many people have to track calories due to dietary restrictions. If this is you, check out this app! You can track your food (and even your exercise)! Get this for your Android or Apple device. Cost: Free.
9. IFTTT (If This Then That). This is a great way to get organized!! You can automatically link all of your web-based services and have them work together. For example, if you want any photos you get in your mail account to go to Dropbox, it can do that! If you are watching for a deal on a website, you can get a notification when that happens! Download this app to your Apple or Android Device. Cost: Free for Apple, $1 for Google.
10. Splitwise. If you tend to split bills with friends, or have friends who borrow money, check out this app. You can split bills and even set up reminders when someone owes you for that drink from yesterday — or if you owe them instead! Available on Apple or Android. Cost: Free.
Do you have any apps to add to this list?