As you prepare your taxes, it is also a good time to go through the older documents you no longer need to keep and get rid of them. Of course, you never want to just throw away anything of this nature, but rather shred it. You can score a great deal on a shredder right now from Staples.
They have this Omnitech 10-Sheet Cross Shredder marked down from $69.99 to only $19.99 — with free shipping to the store — today only!! This could very easily sell out at this price, so if you want one, make sure you grab one while you can!
- 10-sheet personal cross-cut shredder
- Shreds credit cards and staples
- 2-minute continuous runtime
- Shreds 8.2 feet per minute
- 3.28-gallon pullout bin
- Cross-cuts into .16- by 1.58-inch pieces
- Automatically starts and stops for convenience
- Auto-reverse function helps clear paper jams
- LED overheat protection light indicator
- Safety interlock switch shuts off machine if top is removed from basket while in use
- Measures 13.39 by 6.69 by 15.35 inches and weighs 8.71 pounds
- Backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
Make sure you read more about How Long to Keep Important Documents – so you know which ones you can finally shred!