We love Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls because they are so easy to make. However, I am not always up for frosting on mine, so I came up with this SIMPLE recipe to turn Rhodes Frozen Cinnamon Rolls into Caramel Rhodes. It is so simple, in fact, that it requires just 2 ingredients (plus a bit of water)!!!Print
Rhodes Caramel Rolls
This is a recipe you whip up before you go to bed so that it is ready to bake in the morning!
- Prep Time: 10 hours
- Cook Time: 18 mins
- Total Time: 10 hours 18 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter or margerine
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 – 8 frozen Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
- Mix brown sugar, butter and water in a saucepan.
- Stir on medium heat until all melted (stir constantly to prevent scorching) — takes around 2 – 3 min.
- Spray bottom of 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the bottom of the pan and spread evenly.
- Place Rhodes rolls into the pan (might be able to fit up to 8 in your pan).
- Spray a piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray and cover.
- Allow to raise overnight (8 – 10 hours).
- When risen, set oven for 350.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Allow to cook for up to 10 minutes.
- Place a large platter or cookie sheet over the top of the pan and then quickly turn your cake pan upside onto the cookie sheet to remove the rolls (using the pan keeps the carmel sauce from running onto your counter).