It is nearly 2011 and that means it is time for new goals. I swear that it feels like just yesterday that I was writing down those I hoped to achieve for 2010. When it comes to setting your goals, always be S.M.A.R.T.:
I also know that when you write your goals down, that you take ownership. I also find that sharing my goals with others also makes me more accountable. That is why I am sharing some of my goals for the site and for my family with all of you. Ready? Here are mine for 2011:
- To increase e-mail subscribers by at least 20% by December 31, 2011 through increased networking and social media.
- To provide more relevant content, other than deals, with readers by providing at least 5 or more articles monthly, through December 31, 2011.
- Plan and take a vacation with my husband (just the two of us) before school begins in mid-August – and pay for it in cash.
- Paint our house and replace the stone work by April 30th – paying for it in cash.
- To take at least 10 minutes everyday or every other day for myself. No kids. No husband. No computer. By doing so, I know I will be a better mother and wife to my family.
So, those are 5 goals I have for this upcoming year.