If you are in a relationship you know how easy it can be to pass on having a date night due to kids, too much going on or even finances. However, it is important to your relationship to spend some quality time together. How do you do that? With a date box!
You can create a fun date box for your special someone. It could be for a birthday, Valentine’s Day or even your anniversary. Then, fill it with 25 date card ideas and each week, draw from the box to know what you can do together. Best of all, all of the cards are very budget friendly (some of them are even free)!!
1. Make s’mores over your fireplace fire (or home campfire)
2. Each pick a task to teach the other. (ie. make a pallet shelf, cook a favorite dish, paint a picture…)
3. Lay out on a blanket and watch for shooting stars (and constellations).
4. Movie Night at home. Cuddle up on the floor with a few pillows and a blanket. Share a bowl of popcorn and a glass of wine (or favorite drink).
5. Go on a bike ride around a local park or lake.
6. Take a nice long day hike up a local trail.
7. Create an ice cream bar.
8. Play a card game.
9. Go for a nice long scenic drive together.
10. Play a game of Mini Golf.
11. Buy a TV series you can enjoy together and dive into an all day marathon.
12. Play a game of Red Neck Golf.
13. Check out your local farmers market.
14. Visit your local aquarium.
15. Play a game of “Chopped Challenge” and cook for each other!
16. Visit your local museum.
17. Get tickets to a local concert, performance or show.
18. Visit your local zoo.
19. Attend a local professional sports game.
20. Spa Night. Give each other a massage, pedicure, facial and/or soak in the tub.
21. Enjoy a candle light take out dinner in the comfort of your home.
22. Go to the driving range.
23. Take each other shopping and buy something you like on the other.
24. Go to a local hardware store and pick out your favorite paint and carpet colors. Create your dream house on paper together.
25. Create a fondue dinner and dessert together.
You can print these adorable date cards and put them on a large ring, in a jar or make a cute little date card box (like shown above)! To make the box on your Silhouette machine, download the file HERE and use DCWV Scrapbook paper. Print the Date Cards on some more pretty scapbook paper and viola – the perfect gift!