White Elephant gift exchanges are a fun way to celebrate the holidays.
If you have never participated in one, most White Elephant gift exchanges allow people to steal presents and are items that are funny and unique. You find something fun an unusual that people can’t help but laugh when they open them.
While you want to have fun, you want to keep it affordable too. We’ve come up with 25 fun ideas for less than $25 each that will make someone’s day!!!
Check out some of our other gift guides:
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas for Kids
- Gift Ideas for the Music Lover on Your List
- Teen Boy Gift Ideas
- Gifts Your Child’s Teacher Actually Wants
WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT IDEAS
1. Mason Jar Cocktails. If it is ok to bring adult beverages to the gift exchange, a really cute idea from somethingturquoise.com.
2. Autographed picture of yourself. My husband did this at his family white elephant exchange and it was absolutely hilarious! He used a photo from his most recent Tae Kwon Do testing where he was kicking…it brought a lot of laughs! It was funny to see Grandma fight for it!
3. Nap Sack. You know, for those times when you just need to take a nap!! (So, it is not a real gift, but you can put something inside of it, such as a fuzzy blanket/throw to cozy up with! Kohl’s has these on sale every holiday season, making them extremely affordable).
4. Muffin Top Baking Cups. These cupcake liners are perfect for the baker on your list! (They remind me of Minions).
5. Wine Bottle Glass. You know you have that friend who NEEDs one of these!
6. Lottery Tickets. Just make them promise to share the winnings!
7. Bacon Bandaids. The bacon lover in your group needs these band-aids. You know it. And I know it. And once they open the box, they will too!
9. Cards Against Humanity. You definitely have to have the right crowd for this game. It’s crazy popular and lots of fun….but you don’t want to do a white elephant exchange and have Grandma end up with it (unless she is as crazy as you).
10. Bear Paw Oven Mitts. Nothing says loving like something from the oven….when you use your bear paw mitts.
12. Poo-Pouri. A fun little item that will surely bring lots of laughs!
18. Coasters. Something that is practical and everyone can use. You can find funny coasters or even something a bit more traditional.
19. Dog Butt Magnets. Because…why not? (My mom was given these as a gift when she moved into her house and they are my kids’ favorite magnets).
20. Bob Ross Socks. Let’s all say it together “Happy Trees.”
21. Emoji Golf Balls. These golf balls help you with your swing. And, if not, at least they will be easy to see in the sand trap.
22. Bring Me Socks. Bring me wine, tacos, beer….whatever your fancy! Perfect for your friend who likes to lounge and make others fetch their beverages. Find all sorts of fun styles on Etsy.
23. Money Duck. Now you’ll know if your friend is showering with soap or not! This fun duck soap contains cash inside. But, you have to use it up before you know how much you’ll get!
24. Good Morning Mug. This sleep/awake mug changes as you add a hot beverage to it. It’s the must buy gift for someone who is not a morning person.
25. iPhone Charger Stickers. Turn your iPhone charger into a fun little creature!