Have teen girls on your holiday gift list? Not sure what they want or what to get them? Here are 25 gift ideas for teen girls!
1. Phone case. Teen girls love their phones! Get her a new case to keep it protected. If she is a glittery gal, she will love these cases.
2. Gift cards. Most teen girls love to shop, so this is a way to give them money without just placing cash in an envelope. Find out how to get your gift cards at at discount as well as save $5 on your very first purchase!
3. Portable Phone Charger. With all that talking and texting, you know battery drainage happens quickly! This Anker PowerCore holds almost 3 1/2 full phone charges for iphone and 3 Galaxy S6 charges!
4. USB. Super handy, especially if they keep files on home computer and need them at school. They are perfect for the high school or even college student. These are small enough to even make a perfect stocking stuffer. You can find them in really cool colors and shapes — and even in food shapes!
5. Apparel from their school. You can’t go wrong with a t-shirt or sweatshirt from their high school!
6. Fuzzy socks. Teenagers love to be comfy! Fun, fuzzy socks always work well.
7. Perfume. Teen girls love to smell good. Give her perfume in her favorite scent.
8. Laptop. Enough said. With the gift of a laptop, you will win Christmas.
9. Cell Phone. Oh, wait! Now you win Christmas.
10. Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Now he can crank up all that music you love so much!
11. Headphones. Whether wired or wireless, these a must for when you tell him to turn it down or off!
12. Makeup. Often, a teen girl favorite. One site that has amazing prices and products is e.l.f. cosmetics.
13. Monthly subscription box. Girls love to get things in the mail. There are all sorts of fun boxes you can find for her. Some of these include:
14. Apple Watch. The convenience of her phone – on her wrist.
15. Tickets/Season Passes. Buy her season passes to a local amusement park or tickets for an upcoming concert.
16. Jewelry. Teen girls often love necklaces and earrings. Make it special by allowing her make her own jewelry.
17. Scarf. A simple gift, but something many teen girls will love. My favorite site for all things fashion is Cents of Style.
18. Personalized Notebook. Whether for journaling, poetry – or whatever she wants – a personalized notebook is always a good idea. Pair with a nice pen for the perfect gift.
19. Trinket or makeup trays. Help her get her items organized so she can get ready every morning. This INSPIRE tray is so pretty.
20. Fujifilm Instax Camera. These mini cameras are as cute as can be and a favorite of many teen girls.
22. Nail polish. If she loves manis and pedis, nail polish is always a good idea. You can actually allow her to get creative and make her own polish with this awesome kit.
23. Instant printer. With all of the photos she takes, she may want to print them out. Get her a printer that connects to her phone and instantly prints those photos.
24. Awkward Moment Card Game. What a hilarious way to deal with inevitable teen drama?! This is an affordable gift idea for just about any teen on your list. You can find it HERE.
25. Handwarmers. These keep her hands warm, but allow her fingers to stay free.
Make sure you also check out all of these awesome stocking stuffer ideas as well!