Teen boy gift ideas. Where in the world do you start?
If you have a teen boy on your gift list, you might be struggling with ideas on what to get for him. It is even worse when it seems they already have so much.
Relax. I can help.
I’ve put together a list of twenty-five (25) gift ideas for teen boys! The list includes items that range in price, from very affordable to a bit extravagant. The one thing you will know for sure is that you’ll find an idea to give him the perfect gift.
1. Portable Phone Charger. With all that gaming and texting, you know battery drainage happens quickly! This Anker PowerCore holds almost 3 1/2 full phone charges for iphone and 3 Galaxy S6 charges!
3. Awkward Moment Card Game. What a hilarious way to deal with inevitable teen drama?! This is an affordable gift idea for just about any teen on your list. You can find it HERE.
4. Snack Bouquet. Teen boys = hungry ALL the time. Why not give him a fun gift full of snacks? Believe me, it will put to good use! One idea is this Hat snack basket. You could even use a new backpack and fill it with his favorite sweet and salty treats.
5. USB. Super handy, especially if they keep files on home computer and need them at school. They are perfect for the high school or even college student. These are small enough to even make a perfect stocking stuffer. You can find them in really cool colors and shapes — and even in food shapes!
6. Gift Cards. I know, not original- BUT, you know they will use it. Try getting ones that they might not think to ask for like gas gift cards, Red Box codes or a favorite fast food restaurant. Find out how you can actually get your gift cards at a discount!
7. Apparel from their school. You can’t go wrong with a t-shirt or sweatshirt from their high school!
8. PJ bottoms. Teenagers. You know they love to sleep! Get him some comfy or fun print PJ bottoms!
9. Cologne. Teen boys smell. Their rooms, their bathrooms and their sports bags. Give him some cologne to at least help mask it…
10. Deodorant Gift Set. Did I mention that teen boys smell? Another great idea would be getting gift set full of deodorant, hair products and shower tools. (Think they’ll get the hint?)
11. Laptop. Enough said. With the gift of a laptop, you will win Christmas.
12. Cell Phone. Oh, wait! Now you win Christmas.
13. Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Now he can crank up all that music you love so much!
14. Headphones. Whether wired or wireless, these a must for when you tell him to turn it down or off!
15. Sports or Concert Tickets. Is his favorite band coming to town? Maybe a favorite comedian, Monster Trucks or Professional Sports Team.
16. Books. Because you want him to be a well-rounded guy, right? Here are a few books that the teen boy might enjoy:
17. Under Armour Sports Bag. This gives him a cool way to carry all his stuff. You can get in a variety of different colors too, take a peek at one here.
18. Funny T-Shirt. I know my kiddo is a fan of anything sarcastic and funny. Why not let him say it on a shirt? Here are a few examples:
19. Drone. These can get pricey pretty quickly, but here is a list of some you could get for under $200.
20. Mini Cooler for his room. He can have soda & water ready for his friends! Check out this one from PB Teen.
21. Speaker Chair. Watch movies, play games, surf the web or just chat with friends in this comfy speaker chair, made to host all his electronics needs.
22. Apple Watch. The convenience of his phone – on his wrist.
23. Subscription Box. My son likes his subscription to Dollar Shave Club. There are so many other great subscription boxes tailored to your young man.
24. Hat. It can be a baseball cap, beanie, fedora…whatever fits his personality!
25. Season Passes. Buy him season passes to a local amusement park.
Make sure you also check out all of these awesome stocking stuffer ideas as well!