- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on Account and Account Settings from the top menu.
- Scroll down to Account Security.
- Turn OFF browse secured.
- Go back to the Schick page.
- Select What’s New under the avatar.
- You will need to allow the application to access your information.
- Follow the steps.
- Print your coupon (hit your back button so you can get 2 of them).
- Clik on Account and Account Settings from the top menu.
- Scroll down and turn back ON secure browsing under Account Security.
If you want to remove the application you can do that as well:
- Click on Account.
- Select Privacy Settings.
- Scroll down to Apps & Wesites and click Edit your settings
- The list will come up – select the Edit Settings button
- Click the “X” next to the application you dowloaded and they will no longer have access to your profile information.
You can actually get a good deal on a razor this week at CVS as well:
Schick Intution Razor, $8.79
Use $3/1 coupon from above
ECB Earned: $4
Final Price: $1.79 after coupon and ECB