When it comes to my kids, I find they really are interested in so much more when it is tailored to their tastes or interests. For example – we make up fun games or songs to help them learn and incorporate the characters and/or toys which interest them. Here’s another way to motivate kids — with personalized products!
Vistaprint is offering 6 products for free (just pay shipping) to help keep your kids interested as we head into the last couple of months of the school year. Here is what you can find:
- Notecards – personalize for them to practice penmanship with cards to family and friends (shipping is $4.66)
- Note Pads – perfect for doing match problems or even sketching to improve art skills (shippinng is $4.54)
- Sticky Notes – leave little notes with quiz questions around the house to help them study for that big test ($4.56 shipping)
- Notebook – another way to work on English and grammar by writing letters (shipping is $4.74)
- Pen – kids LOVE items with their names on them, so a pen might inspire them to work hard on their homework ($4.60 shipping)
- Gift Certificate – what a great way provide a reward for a job well done (shipping is $4.67)
The ideas are endless, but the deals end in just 3 days! Head over and take a look around.