If you are new to coupons, you may feel overwhelmed reading all of the articles and information available. It can be a lot to take in if you’ve never used coupons before. I’ve got five simple tips which any new couponer can follow to get started on the path to learning how to save money!
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO USING COUPONS
1. Getting Started Understanding Coupons. Before you can redeem coupons, you need to understand some basic principles regarding them. Understand the general rules and guidelines when it comes to using coupons.
2. Understanding Coupon Language. The wording on the coupon tells you how you can use them (and possible restrictions).
3. How to Read a Coupon. There is a lot of information on a coupon which can be overwhelming. Here’s a breakdown of the various parts of the coupon, so you can read and use them!
4. Abbreviations Used on Coupons and Websites. Many website use abbreviations to simplify how they relate deals to readers. Learn what the abbreviations are and what they mean.
5. Finding Coupons. It can be overwhelming to know where to look for coupons. Learn the resources available to help you find your coupons.
Once you have mastered HOW to use coupons, you can put those savings to work by saving at your favorite drug stores. Some of the best deals can be found here, helping you save on your household items (often times getting items for free)!
There is a lot to learn when it comes to using coupons, so you might check out all of these tips and articles. If you have questions, ask by sending us an email (email@example.com) or even leave a comment on Facebook!