Apple Cider Spiced Donuts
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 18 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 Box Spiced Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider
- 1 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, 1/2 cup of apple cider, three eggs and oil.
- Mix until there are no longer any lumps.
- In a full size donut pan, spoon the battle to fill the donut molds about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake the donuts at 350 for 15 minutes. If you insert a toothpick it should come out clean.
- Let them cool after removing them from the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the donuts from the pan, and set them on a cooling rack.
- For the glaze, mix together the 2 tablespoons of apple cider, powdered sugar, and the apple pie spice until well combined.
- Dip the top of the donuts into the glaze and then set them back on the cooling rack, glaze side up.
- Sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar, and enjoy!