There are some great opportunities available this month from both House Party and Chatterbox by House Party. What is the difference between the two:
- HOUSE PARTY: You actually plan a party and receive products for you and your guests to try them out.
- CHATTERBOX: You receive a product to review at home and then in turn, type that up your review on the website.
HOUSE PARTY OPENINGS
If you apply to host a party, you will need to review the date you need to schedule your party. Those open right now include:
- Mary Kay Andrews Save the Date House Party. Will receive 10 copies of Ladies’ Night, 2 copies of Save the Date, magnets and other items.
- Dixie Ultra Moments House Party. Will receive Dixie Ultra Moments plates, cups and napkins, coupons, magnets and party to-do list.
- It’s Hip to Be Square Chinet House Party. Will receive Chinet square plates, coupons, cups, cutlery and more.
At this time, the only Chatterbox opening is for Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts. There are some more coming soon including Chevy Stevens, Tai Pei and Barbara Delinsky. Learn more about Chatterbox here.