This is a sponsored post on behalf of AT&T.
All opinions are my own and were not influenced by any parties.
When it comes to looking at your budget, one area where you might see you are just needing to cut back is on your wireless bill. As much as it is an item that you wish you did not need, it is just is something you need.
The one thing you can do to help with your monthly payment is what you can do to save. One way is to make a change to your wireless company. Right now, there are some great ways to do that when you sign up with AT&T!
Now through March 31st, AT&T is offering up to $650 in credits when you change your wireless service to AT&T! It’s as simple as purchasing a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activating eligible voice & data service, porting their current telephone number and trading in the current eligible smartphone.
This is the perfect way for families with multiple phones to really save money. It might also be the right plan for your small business. Now is the time to save (so you can free up cash for your spring break getaway).
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activate a new line of qualified postpaid wireless service with AT&T, and port your number from Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile.
- Trade-in your current eligible smartphone (minimum $10 value) online or in our stores and receive either AT&T store credit or an AT&T Promotion Card in the amount of your trade-in value.
- Submit the final statement from your previous carrieronline.
- Receive an AT&T promotion Visa pre-paid gift card in the amount of the early. termination fee or device balance owed on your final bill minus your trade-in value.
- Receive total credits of up to $650.
Now if the Switch and Save wasn’t already a great offer, you can actually combine this with their current Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Available to new and existing customers
2. Must purchase two eligible smartphones from the same manufacturer on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
§ The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
§ The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
3. Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
4. After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits
5. Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
There you’ve got it. A simple way to not only get an amazing deal on a phone, but it might even lower your monthly wireless bill. Check out AT&T right now to learn more about these amazing offers!
1Ltd time offer (PR ends 3/31/16). Each line reqs elig. port-in, trade-in, purch. & svc. Min. $10 trade-in credit/promo card (for AT&T products/svc only) + prepaid card (w/in 90 days) for device balance/early term. Fee amount less trade-in. Credits valid for 5 mths & not valid for cash. Details at att.com/switch. Fees, charges and restrictions apply.
2Limited time offer (Ends 3/31/16 in Puerto Rico) Select devices. BOGO must be same manufacturer. Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement (up to $21.67 per month). Pay up to $65.01 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to $950) is due. Activation, other fees, monthly, other charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See att.com/buyonegiveone for details.