Apparently there are some public relations issues going on with Baby Einstein. As a result, they are offering a $15.99 refund no matter the original purchase price on any Baby Einstein DVD purchased between 2004 and Sept 2009.
You can return up to 4 DVDs per household for your refund of $64.00 (OK — technically, $63.96). To get your refund, you will need to do the following:
1. Package the DVD, in its original DVD case (if available), into a suitable mailing envelope or package.
2. Include the completed (hand-printed) request form below or an 8½x11 sheet of paper with your signature, name, address, telephone number and email address.
3. Indicate the DVD title you are returning and date of purchase.
4. Check the appropriate box on the exchange/refund request form found below or write in on your sheet of paper your choice of :
(a) An exchange for one
(1) Baby Einstein Book OR one
(1) Baby Einstein music CD. Please write in the product name or title in the appropriate space
found on the refund request form below OR on your sheet of paper;
(b) A coupon for 25% off one
(1) Little Einsteins™ product purchased online at DisneyStore.com; or
(c) A refund.
5. Submissions must be postmarked by March 4, 2010.
6. Mail to:
The Baby Einstein DVD Guarantee/Upgrade Offer
P.O. Box 3200
Neenah, WI 54957-3200
Note that this offer is good until March 4, 2010, so you have plenty of time to get in on this offer. Please be honest with this submission and return only DVDs purchased during this period.