We live in a digital age. There is no denying that. We use computers for work, tablets for play and phones for connecting. There are times when we do more work on tablets and phones than conventional desktops or laptops!
Given that fact, what would happen if your device crashed or happened to be stolen? Would you still have your photos? What about your emails or documents? Sure, you can back up certain items to your cloud or other service, but is it automatically done for you? In many cases, it is not. You have to remember to do and if you don’t, well, you can find yourself in a world of hurt.
I’ve actually lost 2 hard drives — within 10 days of one another! Fortunately, I noticed the drive was going out and backed up my files. However, I could have lost it all. Photos, emails, documents and more. It would have been devastating to lose it all. Since that happened, I do all I can to back up our files all of the time. I have our computers set up for an autoback up to a service. However, what about our tablets and phones? I had not thought about that, until I was contacted by iDrive.
iDrive is relatively new, but they are making a huge impact in the technology field. They have created a system which backs up all of your devices — yes unlimited! I have found sites which do this, but for each one above 3 or 5, you pay more money. I just want to pay one fee and know that everything is backed up!
I actually counted the devices we have in our home. Between computers, phones and tablets, we have more than TEN. (Gosh, that sounds like a lot – but with 5 family members, it actually makes sense). What would happen if we lost those devices. No more photos. It would be gone in an instant.
I just started using iDrive for our backup – and absolutely love it! Like I said, I am not limited to the number of devices we can use, which is such a huge savings. I also love that all of our files are synced in real time! Check out all that this service has to offer:
- Universal on-line back up. All devices are sync’d into a single account. You can also back up data from mapped drives.
- 3 TB of Backup. Files can be retrieved in less than a week (via storage shipment). That way, you don’t use bandwith to get your files.
- Secure. They use 256-bit AES encryption which attaches a user-defined key which is not stored anywhere. That means even iDrive can’t access your files (so make sure you write this down and keep it handy as they can’t retrieve it for you).
- Fast. It uses both incremental and compressed backups to ease bandwith usage.
- Real time backup. It actually recognizes when a change is made and backs it up right away.
- Share your folders. You can actually share files, folders and images via email, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Remote management. You can access your backed up files, settings and more from any browser.
- Facebook and Instagram backup. Back up these images as well!
- Archived. All files are saved until YOU delete them. They will not remove any data for you. You actually run an Archive Cleaner to match computer data to your account.
- …… and more!
Just about anyone with a device really needs to take steps to ensure that your data is backed up. You could pay a lot for this, but we’ve got a deal EXCLUSIVE for our readers! Rather than paying the annual fee of $59.50, you can save 75% and get one year for only $14.88!! That is HUGE!
You’ve got to check into this – it really is something you can’t afford not to do!