Chocolate Chip cookies are a favorite around our house. Every time I make them, they disappear in no time flat. With Father’s Day coming up, my kids and I decided to try and think of a special recipe just for their Daddy who loves bacon. We came up with these Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies, and they’re SO good.
These Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies were really easy to make, and they disappeared just as quickly as my regular chocolate chip cookies do, so I think they’re a hit! You won’t believe how simple the recipe is.
In this recipe, we used real bacon pieces (in the salad toppings section), but you could easily cook real bacon, and then just process it down to tiny pieces. I chose the fast, and easy way out!
Check out these other fun recipes too:
Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 2¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 1½ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Real Bacon pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together until well mixed.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, and mix until it’s formed a soft dough.
- Add in the bacon and chocolate chips, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place about two tablespoon scoops on a greased baking tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow them to cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.