These cheddar bacon turkey burgers are a unique spin on an American classic. We love them as they are bursting with so much flavor!
We love to grill. It doesn’t matter the temp outside, we will still fire up the grill. In fact, we’ve been known to put on a winter coat and head out for a freshly grilled steak in the middle of winter!
We do our best to make sure that what we eat is healthy, so we don’t always use beef on the grill. Of course, that can be tough if you want a burger. Another option is to use turkey. However, a turkey burger is sooooo boring! I mean, a plain old turkey burger isn’t fun – is it?
However, that isn’t the case if you make it this way! Turn a simple turkey burger into an amazing BBQ Cheddar Bacon Turkey Burger that you’ll be making time and time again!!
Other incredibly simple recipes you’ll love include:
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup finely diced green onions
- ⅓ cup chopped bacon
- Seasonings: Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, McCormicks Montreal Steak Seasoning, Johnny's (your choice, use one or all)
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using your hand mix well. Roll mixture into handful size balls, flatten into patties. Season.
- Place on hot grill and cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side, until cooked all the way through.
- Serve on a bun or over a bed of lettuce.