There are a lot of bean dip recipes. I’ve tried many of them. But, each time I do, still find my way back this one. Not only because it is so easy to make, but it is packed full of flavor.
Don’t waste your money on canned bean dip! Not when you can make it yourself. This homemade bean dip recipe takes just a few minutes to make. Not only is it fresher than what you find in the store, it just tastes better too.
So, how do you make bean dip? It is as simple as warming a few ingredients you may have in your pantry! Serve your dip with your favorite dish or as a side for your party. Add some Fritos, Doritos or tortilla chips and you’ve got the perfect afternoon snack!
Best Bean Dip Recipe
A simple recipe that uses ingredients your family will actually like!
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Category: Snack
- 3/4 block of queso Velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1 large can of refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups of salsa
- Put the beans in a large pot on the stove over medium heat.
- Add the Velveeta.
- As the Velveeta begins to melt, add the salsa.
- Cook until the cheese has melted and beans are hot — continuously stir so it does not burn.
- Serve and enjoy!