Berry Bottom Cake With Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 can of mixed berry pie filling
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- In a greased 9×13 cake pan, pour the pie filling and spread it to cover the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Mix the cake mix as directed on the box, and pour the batter on top of the berry mixture.
- Cook as directed on the box.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and allow it to cool for one hour.
- To make the frosting, combine the powdered sugar, softened cream cheese, and the margarine in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk until smooth, and there are no lumps.
- Once the cake is cooled, apply the frosting to the entire top of the cake.
- Cut and serve.