BEST Deviled Egg Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Side
- Boiled Eggs (one dozen)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Peel the eggs, and rinse them in cool water to ensure there are no shell fragments left on the egg whites.
- Cut the eggs in half from top to bottom.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Use a fork to mash the egg yolks.
- Add the mayo, vinegar, and mustard to the egg yolks and mix until it’s smooth.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the mixture into the cavities in the egg whites (or you can spoon it in).
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve!