BJ’s Wholesale Club is the only wholesale club to accept manufacturers’ coupons!! Not a Member? No problem!! You can sign up for a Free 60-day membership at www.bjs.com/savings and begin shopping online immediately with full member benefits. Once you are enrolled, you will be given a membership number and then receive a membership card when you visit the member services desk at your local BJ’s Club.
- BJ’s is the only wholesale club to accept all manufacturers’ coupons. Members may use one BJ’s coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon on a single item.
- For manufacturer’s coupons that are ‘buy one, get one free,’ BJ’s will honor the coupon for items in stock as long as BJ’s price does not exceed the maximum value stated on the coupon. If the manufacturer’s coupon does not state the maximum value then BJ’s cannot honor the coupon.
- Online. Members, can access and print in-Club coupons once they register with an online account on BJs.com. Register by clicking on “Sign In/Register” at the top of anywww.BJs.com page.
- In BJ’s Members Journal, BJ’s quarterly Member magazine.
- Through special-offer mailings.
- In BJ’s in-Club coupon flyers. These coupon flyers are updated twice a month for all Members to use.
- Via email. If Members are registered on BJs.com, they can sign in to their online account, select “Email Subscribe/Unsubscribe” and then select “Subscribe me for all BJ’s promotional emails” to receive BJ’s emails and weekly updates on BJs.com
- Instant Coupons. This means no printing or clipping, but more savings for Member in-club and online at BJs.com.
- Please note: BJ’s does not accept mobile coupons at this time.
To find a store near you, go HERE. (Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia.)