Yum!! This Black & White Bean Spicy Chili is the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter night!
It is easy to make — and takes just about one hour from start to finish. This recipe will not warm you up from the inside out but it will cause a delightful explosion of flavor on your taste buds. This one of those recipes you will love and enjoy making over and over again.
Make sure you check out our other amazing chili recipes in our 50 Soups and Chilis post or even our Saucy White Chili recipe. Both of these posts will give you more great ideas on soups and chilis you can make all winter long.Print
Black and White Bean Spicy Chili Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 2 lb ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 diced jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can White Northern Beans
- 2 cans Italian Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Tabasco
- Optional Toppings: Cheese, Sour Cream and/or Corn Bread
- In a large sauce pan cook ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add all other ingredients as listed.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and/or cornbread!!!