Tea is one truly a comfort drink for many. It can soothe the aches and pains away. However, you can take it to an entirely new level when you use blackberries and mint!
This is the simplest recipe and is soothing and refreshing. Pair with some fresh baked pastries and you’ve set yourself up for a perfect afternoon treat!Print
- Category: Beverage
- 3–4 Fresh Blackberries, sliced in half
- 1–2 Fresh Mint Leaves, torn or chopped into small pieces
- Heat desired amount of water until it boils.
- Place blackberries and mint leave in a diffuser and place in your cup.
- Pour water over the diffuser.
You may need to adjust the ingredients if you are making a larger cup. The one used for this recipe was 6 oz.