Broccoli Cheese & Rice Casserole
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dishes
- 2 C. rice (you can use white or brown, your choice), cooked according to package directions
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (you could also use Cream of Chicken Soup if that is what you have on hand)
- 1 can of milk
- 1 ½ C. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ C. onion, chopped
- 1 C. of broccoli florets, steamed
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a medium size bowl combine the rice, soup, milk, onion, broccoli and ¾ cup of shredded cheese. Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into a medium size, greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese evenly on top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- You are essentially heating it through.
- Serve alone as a meatless meal or as a side dish to your main meal.