Caramel Vanilla Latte
- Category: Beverage
- 6 oz of your favorite coffee (vanilla can bring more flavor
- 1 Tbs caramel sauce (Ghirardelli recommended)
- 1 Tbs Torani salted caramel syrup
- 3 Tbs French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup milk
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Pour 6 oz coffee into an 8oz+ size mug.
- Add caramel sauce and stir until melted.
- Add caramel syrup and stir until blended.
- Add coffee creamer and stir until blended.
- In small pan, heat milk, whisking vigorously until it creates a foam.
- One milk is hot, remove from heat. Use a spoon and hold back the foam, while pouring the milk into your coffee.
- Add foam to the top.
- Top with whipped cream and additional caramel sauce (optional)