Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
The perfect blend of garlic and cheese, make these cheesy garlic mashed potatoes a crowd pleasing side dish.
- 4–5 large Russet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut Russet Potatoes into large 2 x 2 inch pieces. Fill a large stockpot with water and add cut potatoes. Place on stovetop and boil until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Drain water and return potatoes to the pot.
- Add all ingredients and mash with a hand immersion blender until smooth.
- Add more seasoning to taste.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and serve!
Keywords: easy garlic and cheese mashed potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes, cheese and garlic mashed potatoes