I stumbled upon this simple little recipe on accident as I was looking for an easy “fun” dinner for my kids. We had some Velveeta cheese sitting in the cupboard and a few pouches of our favorite all natural chili. I mixed these together to make a nice little dip for the kids and WOWZERS everyone loved it!
I have to warn you though, this will quickly become VERY addictive!! So make sure you are ready to eat more than you want! 😉
More yummy snacks you’ll love:
Chili Cheese Chip Dip
- Category: Appetizer
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese, cubed (1 inch pieces)
- 2 cans pre-made chili
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a microwave safe bowl or container add your chili.
- Top with cubed Velveeta cheese and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir all ingredients together.