Chilled Strawberry Soup Recipe
Strawberry soup is the perfect summertime recipe. Cool, creamy and refreshing – it’s the ideal way to finish any meal.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons of plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of sour cream
- Whipped cream and fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- 2 lbs of frozen strawberries
- Allow the frozen strawberries to thaw completely. Leave them in the container they came in, so they retain their natural juices.
- Combine heavy cream, yogurt, and sour cream in a blender and blend. Then add the strawberries and continue to blend until mixed well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 – 2 hours.
- Stir again before putting into chilled bowls.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a single fresh mint leaf for a beautiful presentation!
For best results, chill the dessert bowls so the soup stays cold when served.
Keywords: strawberry soup, chilled strawberry soup