The following is a sponsored post on behalf of Choice Hotels.
All opinions are my own and were not influenced by any parties.
If you do any sort of traveling, even if it is for your family vacation, there is a way for you to get rewarded for your hotel stay! There is a new program from Choice Hotels called Choice Privileges, which does just that!
First of all, it is completely free to join. Just head over HERE to get signed up. Then, as you make reservations and stay with Choice Hotels, you can earn points!! Here are some of the awesome perks:
- Your Extras. Weekday travelers can earn a special reward — a little something ‘extra’ — right when they check in. For each qualifying stay that includes at least 1 weekday night (any night Sun. through Thurs.), the member can earn a special reward of their choice. U.S members have 5 options, varying from Fuel Rewards® savings at participating Shell locations to Amazon.com credit. International members have 2 options: 500 bonus points or 100 airline miles from participating airline carriers.
- FlexRewards. Get to a free night faster— Members can redeem points for free nights at discounted point levels at participating hotels, varying by season. There will be up to 2,000 hotels reduced during either the weekdays or weekend at any time.
- Digital Gift Cards. The first hotel company to offer immediate in-app gift card downloads, Choice Privileges members can receive instant gratification with new digital gift cards.
- Keep Your Points. As long as members stay active by completing a qualifying activity at least once every 18 months, they get to keep their points.
- 10 Points per Dollar. All 5,500 Choice Hotels now earn 10 points per dollar spent – including economy and extended stay hotels, such as MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge and Rodeway Inn. And, during our award winning promotions, it is now easier than ever to qualify since members no longer need to stay two consecutive nights at economy brands.
It seems that more and more programs are taking away benefits and rewards, but Choice Hotel is doing the opposite. They are doing what they can to help members earn these perks more quickly. That allows rewards to happen as soon as you sign up!
You have to stay in a hotel anyhow, why not turn your stay into rewards? To me, it just makes sense. Learn more about this GREAT program here.