What is summer without BBQ, lazy days and sun tea? Nothing at all, I tell ya! I’ve had tea before that was just far too strong and other times when it feels like tea flavored water.
What is the secret to the perfect cup of sun tea? It is making sure that you include the right number of tea bags so that it has the perfect amount of flavor.Print
Classic Sun Tea
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins
- Category: Beverage
- Gallon Jar/Jug
- 12 Family size tea bags
- Fill gallon jug/jar with water.
- Remove tea bags and hang strings over the top edge of the jar.
- Place lid on the jar.
- Set outside in the sun for 2 – 3 hours.
- Add tea and/or lemon as desired.
Just brew it up in a self-serving pitcher and you’ll be set for your next picnic or BBQ.