It never fails. Anytime I really am craving Chick-Fil-A®, it’s on a Sunday when they’re closed. Through the years I have come up with some copycat recipes to make for my family for those days when they’re closed, or when we can’t make it to Chick-Fil-A®. One of those recipes is this Copycat Chick-Fil-A® Chicken Salad Sandwich.
I love Chick-Fil-A®’s chicken salad sandwiches! They’re the perfect mix of tangy and sweet, with the right balance of chicken to dressing. Try this recipe out at home, and enjoy Chick-Fil-A® from the comfort of your own house! This Copycat Chick-Fil-A® Chicken Salad Sandwich is so close, that my husband thought I had made a run to their restaurant!
Make sure you also make the Chick-fil-A® Frosted Lemonade to go along with your sandwich!Print
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Sandwich
- 2 chicken breasts, boiled
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- Wheat bread slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- Loose leaf lettuce (optional)
- Boil the chicken breasts, until they’re cooked through.
- Allow the chicken to cool, and then cube the chicken into small bite size pieces or smaller.
- Chop the boiled eggs up to the same size as the chicken pieces, or smaller.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, mayonnaise, relish, and boiled eggs. Mix until the mayonnaise has completely coated all the ingredients, and everything is evenly dispersed.
- Salt and pepper the mixture to taste.
- Refrigerate the mixture, for 1-2 hours, or until you’re ready to serve.
- To serve, scoop a generous amount onto a slice of wheat bread, and top with a second slice.
- You may also choose to add a slice of loose leaf lettuce
- Makes approximately eight sandwiches.
Can be stored for up to one week in the refrigerator.