Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade
Have you tried the Frosted Lemonade at Chick-Fil-A yet? If not DON’T! 😉 It’s totally amazingly addicting!
However, rather than paying $3 (or more) for it at your local store, you can make it at home! This is a super easy copycat recipe. This tastes exactly like the one at Chick-fil-A ….. no joke! However, this one will run around $0.75 a glass instead of that hefty price tag. And, best of all, you don’t have to drive to your local restaurant to get it!!
I know this recipe sounds so simple, and yes it is that easy! But I can promise you this you are going to LOVE the results!
Check out some of our other refreshing recipes:Print
CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- Category: Beverages
- 4 lemons
- 2 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- To start, you will need to make a pitcher of fresh lemonade (or you could buy Simply Lemonade from the store).
- To make homemade lemonade simply mix the juice of 4 lemons, 2 1/2 cups water and the 1/4 cup sugar in a pitcher. Stir well.
- Next, scoop up about 2 cups of vanilla ice cream and put it in a blender.
- Pour in 1 cup of your freshly made lemonade and blend.