There is something about kids and chocolate milk that go together. They need to drink milk to get the calcium and other nutrients necessary for growth and development. Your kids may drink more milk if you add a bit of this homemade Nesquick to your next glass.
You are going to laugh when you realize how simple it is to make your very own Nesquick!! This homemade recipe requires three ingredients, all of which you might have sitting in your pantry. Blend and keep in an airtight container and you are done! That’s all it takes to make your own homemade Nesquick powder.
Check out these recipes too!
- Copycat Lawry’s Seasoning Mix
- Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich
Copycat Nesquik Powder Recipe
- Category: Beverage
- 1 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- Simply combine all three ingredients together in an air tight container and store in your cabinet for up to 3 months.
- Make the perfect cup of milk: Mix 2 TBSP of the Nesquik Copycat mix with 1 cup of milk and enjoy!
If you see clumps, use blender or shaker.
**Add 3-4 scoops of vanilla protein powder and turn your Nesquik mix into a Copycat Carnation Instant Breakfast!