Super easy Copycat Nesquick Mix!
You are going to laugh when you realize how simple it is to make your very own Copycat Nesquick® Mix!! Not only is it easy, but it is less expensive than purchasing the name brand.
You will need 3 ingredients, which you may even already have in your pantry. Then, add them to your air tight container and you are set! Best of all, it has no additives or unpronounceable ingredients!
Other copycat recipes include:
- Copycat Lawry’s Seasoning Mix
- Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1⅓ cup Sugar
- ⅔ cup Cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- Simply combine all three ingredients together in an air tight container and store in your cabinet for up to 3 months.
- Make the perfect cup of milk: Mix 2 TBSP of the Nesquik Copycat mix with 1 cup of milk and enjoy!
**Add 3-4 scoops of vanilla protein powder and turn your Nesquik mix into a Copycat Carnation Instant Breakfast!