Americans love going out to dinner. One place many of us love is Olive Garden! They have the most amazing salad and entrees. While that is great, one of our families’ favorites is their toasted ravioli. Serious yum!
Since we too don’t eat at restaurants but once a week, I’ve been left to find ways to make some of our favorite dishes at home. We absolutely love Olive Garden cheese ravioli that is breaded and toasted. There is nothing quite like it.
You don’t have to be a chef to make this appetizer. The trick is starting with frozen ravioli! Shhh!!! Don’t tell anyone the secret. It really does not get much easier than that.
If you can dip food into a bowl and turn on an oven, you can make toasted ravioli. You’ll get all the flavor without having to leave home.
We’ve had these a snack when watching sports and even with our meals. One night, I made a batch of these and re-created an Olive garden salad with their dressing and my family was thrilled!
Get all of the details in my Olive Garden toasted ravioli recipe below!Print
Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
A simple copycat recipe to recreate this yummy appetizer at home.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 16 oz package thawed Ravioli (Meat or Cheese)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Flour
- Vegetable oil (about 1 ” deep in skillet or can use deep fryer)
- Grated Parmesan (optional for garnish)
- Marinara Sauce (use your favorite brand or homemade dish)
- Heat oil to 350.
- Beat water and eggs together.
- In a separate bowl, combine garlic salt, oregano basil and bread crumbs.
- Place flour into a third bowl.
- Dip ravioli into flour, then egg mixture and then breadcrumbs. Set aside on a plate for 5 minutes (in order to set the coating). Carefully fry in oil until golden brown (should take just 2 – 3 minutes). Place on rack or paper towel to drain.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese (if desired) and serve with your favorite marinara sauce!
Keywords: toasted ravioli, Olive garden toasted raviloi recipe, fried ravioli