I am a huge fan of so many things on the Olive Garden® menu. Lasagna, salad, breadsticks….it is all delicious! However, one of my favorites is the Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli! Nom. Nom. Nom. You can actually make this at home yourself in just a matter of minutes!
Check out some of our other favorite copycat recipes:
- 16 oz package thawed Ravioli (Meat or Cheese)
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Flour
- Vegetable oil (about 1 " deep in skillet or can use deep fryer)
- Grated Parmesan (optional for garnish)
- Marinara Sauce (use your favorite brand or homemade dish)
- Heat oil to 350.
- Beat water and eggs together.
- In a separate bowl, combine garlic salt, oregano basil and bread crumbs.
- Place flour into a third bowl.
- Dip ravioli into flour, then egg mixture and then breadcrumbs. Set aside on a plate for 5 minutes (in order to set the coating). Carefully fry in oil until golden brown (should take just 2 - 3 minutes). Place on rack or paper towel to drain.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese (if desired) and serve with your favorite marinara sauce!